On 30th January 2014, Prywatne Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowe LAMIX Mirosław Laszko in Witnica concluded the co-financing agreement with the Lubuskie Province represented by the Marshall of the Lubuskie Province – Elżbieta Polak – no. RPLB.02.02.00-08-010/13-00 within the scope of the Regional Operational Programme for 2007-2013, Priority II: Stimulation of the increase in investment in enterprises and strengthening their innovative potential, Measure 2.2: Enhancing the competitiveness of small and medium sized enterprises through investments, for the execution of the project entitled: Innovative hygienic products for AFH sector through the modification of the technological process at PPP-H LAMIX.
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the means of the European Regional Development Fund.
The project’s objectives:
MAJOR OBJECTIVE: the increase of the company’s competitiveness both at domestic and European market, the increase of the company’s innovation level by introducing the new generation innovative hygienic paper products intended for AFH sector into these markets and applying innovative processes in production of these products. The aim shall be executed by purchasing the modular technological line of a high innovative potential to manufacture multi-ply, laminated hygienic paper products in rolls for AFH sector. The completed investment shall enable the company to create conditions to diversify its business activities, improve employment opportunities and, at the same time, contribute to the sustainable social and economic development of the Lubuskie province.
- the increase of our products’ competitiveness (new generation products and new opportunities);
- adjusting the company’s offer to market requirements (new tendencies in the AFH sector);
- the increase of the production processes’ automation and flexibility (the purchase of highly innovative modular production line);
- the increase of the company’s financial security by enabling it to offer complete range of products for AFH sector (the implementation of products of new generation gaining AFH market)’
- the increase of technical, technological and innovative potential (the purchase of highly innovative modular production line);
- the increase of new workplaces;
- the increase of number and quality of cooperative relations (cooperation with new customers).
The project’s total value amounting to: PLN 7 744 920,00.
The project’s co-financing amounting to PLN 3 870 000,00, i.e. 50% of the Project’s total qualified expenses:
- European Regional Development Fund means amounting to: PLN 2 322 000,00;
- Co-financing from the government’s budget amounting to PLN 1 548 000,00.
The project’s execution term:
- Commencement of the project’s execution: 1st December 2013;
- Completion of the material scope of the project: 30th September 2014;
- Completion of the financial scope of the project: 30th September 2014.